Sunday, July 18, 2010

❤Photography❤

{Photography is my favorite DIY project}

Something I will really miss about my summer vacation is all of the time I've had to work on my photography. I love being able to do this for my family and friends. Earlier this summer I was able to experiment with my first engagement shoot and last weekend I was able to do some pre and post-wedding photos for our best friends who got married in Vegas. It was so fun to be there for them and capture a few moments. Here are a few of my favorites.










Those are just a few that I took. There were about 200 photos from this night alone. I also took a few photos at their in town reception last night.



The cake was amazing! They got their cake from the same bakery that we got our wedding cake {Gimme Some Sugar}.




My cutie pie husband. ❤

I'm very happy for my friends. It's time they made it official and now they are husband and wife as well as mom and dad to their son. :)

1 comment:

alyssa said...

Their cake looks awesome!!!