Sunday, August 29, 2010

iPad photos...

This gadget is beautiful! I took some quick photos just to post. I didn't bother trying to figure out how to get rid of the glare on all of the pretty shiny things but you get the picture. I love being able to sit on the couch and do almost everything I would on my desktop with a much lighter device than my MacBook. If you are an avid traveler this is a must have. I'm now wishing we had bought it before our European vacation because it would have been nice to have.

We got a pretty basic case for now. I wasn't in love with any of the more protective cases Best Buy had to offer. This will do for now.


Photo Album Display in Photo App


Photos really look amazing on this screen. I will definitely be taking this to my parents house every Sunday night to show off any new photos I have. I've been using my iPhone just because it's convenient but this quality blows away the iPhone4.


Plenty of Apple <3 in this household. a few things not even pictured: our gunmetal gray iPods, Brad's iPhone and my old MacBook. I've totally converted Brad and we will never buy any computers that are not Apple. I hope my school switches over eventually so I can have iMacs in my classroom. 

No comments: