Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tuesday

Wanting to blog but insanely tired. I'm failing at the Me blog project and I don't even have the energy to play catch up tonight. We had a crazy day at school and I did a million things afterschool. Ran errands and had dinner with the Hubby and then ran out to my parents house to sell their old car to a friend from school. I was able to sell that baby in less than 3 days. :) I guess the 5 years working in sales at Guitar Center is still running through my blood.




We are starting to decorate for Halloween now that it's officially September. Hehe Loved looking at the new things at Michaels today.






I still have the bats I made last year. Time to recreate the bat cave!



I got my ring cleaned today. It was too sparkley for the camera to focus on. After looking at all the rings again at the jewelers today I'm still in love with mine. I did find some matching diamond earrings that I wouldn't be opposed to wearing. ;)

- Posted from my iPhone :]

No comments: