Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Most Perfect Ring

It seems like I've been getting a lot of compliments on my now year old wedding ring. ❤ While we were in Europe there was at least one person in each city who gave me a compliment on it. Most people comment on how unique it is and how they love the vintage look it has. It makes me smile because that's exactly what I was going for. You can't see in this picture all of the detail on the side but it's definitely a one of a kind ring.... literally... my husband custom designed it so that no other girl would have one like it. :) He knows me well. I don't like to look or act like everyone else. I tend to put my own spin on everything I do/wear and a wedding ring is no exception.



❤I love it more every day.❤ 

1 comment:

DT ~ RDH said...

it is very beautiful!!!