Sunday, October 10, 2010

October madness continues

This weekend has been so much fun. Friday night we went to a very originally themed wedding party. We had ton dress up as a lumberjack or lumberjill for the party. It was oddly fun ton dress up like this for a party. We enjoyed some good food, friends and even some interesting party games.









I love that we look like Zombie Lumberjacks in this photo. <3



















On Saturday my hunny bunny and I went to the pumpkin patch. We had a good time watching a pig race, visiting the petting zoo, playing around in the corn maze and choosing our own pumpkin. This is definitely something we will do with our future kid every year. It has already become a Granger tradition for us.









Saturday afternoon was spent decorating the rest of the house for Friday's party!! I can't believe it's already time nonparty in our costumes! There are so many more events coming up this month. I don't think I've ever had a month packed with more social events then this month.

I'm looking very forward to this in the coming weeks:






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad :]

No comments: