Sunday, October 3, 2010

Flashbacks

I think this blog should be called my blast from the past blog. I don't know if it's because I'm getting older by the second or what but I keep getting reminded of random events in my past. Usually these mini flashbacks are triggered by old music that randomly is selected on my iPod. Today some Vendetta Red and Farewell Spacecadet came on which reminded me of my early days as a "downtowner." I remember how I loved finding the fliers letting me know the monthly line up and I also remember how upset I was when I couldn't go to the Only You farewell show.. I think Misbliss played with them. Oh the memories. I miss the days that my friends were on stage singing songs that had inside jokes that made me feel a little closer to the music. Even better... I loved the songs that my boyfriends who were in bands would write about me. My late teens and early twenties were pretty good. I'd say they were just eventful enough for me to look back with fond memories and no traces of regret. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ahhh misbliss... those were the days