Sunday, November 28, 2010

"It's Christmas in California...."

I finally had some time this weekend to get on the real computer. :) Here are some photos of our new Christmas look for the season. I didn't have to buy anything new because we are pretty stocked up on our Christmas items. That's not to say that I won't be buying anymore though. ;)



This year I'm merging the Halloween decorations with Christmas to create a Nightmare Before Christmas vibe without having to have jack heads all over the place. I love the movie but was looking for a way to create a more adult looking Nightmare theme.



I love it! I will post more photos when I add more to the house. Time to shower so I can meet Rachel for some ChristmasTime coffee. :)

"It's Christmas in California
And it's hard to ignore that it feels like summer all the time
But I'll take a west coast winter to remove my splinters

It's good to be alive
It's good to be alive"






I love having our tree and fireplace lit. It makes the living-room so cozy. I love the twinkling white lights. I'm not a fan of colored lights on the tree. I'm a neat freak about certain things and the colors look messy to me.

No comments: