Saturday, November 27, 2010

What a night!

The party was a success and I think I definitely redeemed myself (I came down with a really bad flu at our Halloween party so this was our redo.) My dip was a hit and the poppers vanished as well. The boys had a dart tournament and the girls played some Tetris Party and just reminisced about the old days. I've known some of these girls since jr. high. :] It's cool to have friends that you've grown up with because it's hilarious sharing stories about the crazy/goofy things we used to do.

Here are some pics from
last night.






Love how I managed to catch brad dead center in the mirror. I didn't even notice that until after I took it.






Max was a cuddle monster last night while Molly did not stop playing fetch all night.












The firepit was nice and toasty.



We were party animals last night.


By the end of the night we were exhausted.



I stayed up and cleaned the mess in the kitchen and I could tell a good time was had by all.






They passed out while I cleaned the kitchen. Haha
Time to get ready for some more fun with friends today/night!
- Posted from my iPhone :]

No comments: