Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tuesday






I seriously love this guy to pieces. He's currently walking around me and rubbing his head all over my legs. Cutest kitty ever. We've been through a lot together. I adopted him from the streets when I moved in with a boyfriend back in the fall of 2002 I think it was? When we broke up I was told to take a cat as I packed my things and there was no question that this guy was coming with me. Since then we've moved all over the town together but we are definitely the happiest where we are now. :) I swear we have some sort of mental connection because he always seems to know when I'm not feeling too well and when I lived at home he would magically appear at my outside bedroom door the second I'd get home (which was usually about 2am back then). My parents even love him because he's truly part of our little family. <3



Super old pic but it's a great shot of his pretty face.







- Posted from my iPhone :]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Azriel (my little black cat who lives with my dad) came to me in sort of the same way. He's definitely part of our family. My dad and him are buddies.

Danhella said...

Hehe do you mean to say that dating the same person resulted in the addition of a cat to your life? lol I actually think I remember Dylan talking about Azriel for some reason. Maybe I'm mixing that name up with his cat who had a rare name.. Laika? God, that was forever ago!