Tuesday, November 16, 2010

New job....

... not really but I do wish I could somehow get paid to be social. :) I miss my summer days because I had so much time to spread out between all of the rad people I know! It's really hard working 40+ hours a week and finding time to see everyone. I feel like now I only get to see certain people maybe once a month and that, my friends, is just not enough! At least I have a vacation coming up next week and one of my good friends is going to be visiting from out of town. We are going to have a get together over here given that Brad will have Friday night off. I'm excited because it's my old roomie and we always have a blast when our gang gets together. 
 

Can't wait to hang with Treeeeeeeeeeeeena!
Oh wow... we've been through some crazy hair days in our time. 
Ok ok ok I think I have embarrased both of us enough. Good times... that last photo was about 7 years ago. WOW!






2 comments:

Treena said...

OHHHHHHH good pictures

Unknown said...

awww I remember Treena from when I first met Candice. :) She's just so cute!