Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sleepy Sunday


I've felt like this all day.



It's nice to have a relaxing Sunday for once. The hustle and bustle of October is behind me and I'm looking forward to relaxing this month. Of course I already planned a few small events because I just can't help
doing so. When I have free time I have people I love to spend it with so I never really have a day off.

Today I got some things around the house done and then had a coffee date with Beth and Jaci. The weather was perfect and my gingerbread latte actually made me sleepy. After that I headed home and got things ready for dinner at my parents house. My mom made some amazing stuffed bell peppers (from our garden) and we made the jalapeno poppers (from our garden). Delicious. Now I'm relaxing in bed and enjoying the sound of rain outside the window. <3

- Posted from my iPhone :]

No comments: