Thursday, December 23, 2010

Gingerbread Progress

Took a small break for dinner and let my little guys cool off. :) They turned out just right which I am so stoked about because a friend of mine had tried the same mix and it didn't work out so well. :( I didn't find out it was the same mix until I sent her a pic of what I was about to try only to find out that's what she had used. Anyway.... as you can see they are coming along nicely and I'm ready to frost! I also wanted to share with you my favorite new holiday treat (also from W&S).









I have to admit that I bought these partially because they looked so darn cute and I wanted to reuse the jar. I was pleasantly surprised that they taste amazing! Off to frost the gingerbread men and snowflakes. 

I wasn't very patient with the frosting because I've got some things to do around the house tonight so maybe I will give it another shot tomorrow. There's a preview of the couple of cookies I actually decorated. I still have so many left!






2 comments:

alyssa said...

I love the pictures :) I kind of want to go back and get those candies, I knew they'd be yummy!!!

Danhella said...

You should! They will probably be marked down even more the day after Christmas. ;)