Sunday, December 19, 2010

Goodnight to a good night.

Every now and then I take the long way home when a song I must finish comes on just as I should turn into my neighborhood. Tonight was one of those nights. :) When "(just like) Starting Over," came on I couldn't arrive without hearing the entire thing. This is "our" song and has been for some time now. Brad actually made it our song by playing it on every jukebox we'd be around back when we started dating. I love all of the songs that he would play for me but this one stuck the most. He's sang it on a few occasions as a dedication while at some silly karaoke nights with our friends. I think the first time he sang it at karaoke was in San Francisco last year for my birthday. Before that night he'd just sing it to me in whatever bar we'd be having a drink at when it would come on the jukebox. I can't help but smile whenever I hear this song because it triggers a little memory montage of our relationship. Every second with this guy has been amazing and I can't wait to see what's still ahead of us. <3




Here are a few other songs he'd play/still plays on the jukebox for me:







Good stuff! All of these songs make me super happy! I love my hubby!!

No comments: