Sunday, December 12, 2010

Wedding news plus Holiday Fun!

Last night was unexpectedly really eventful. Sara and Chris came by the house to surprise Brad and I with gifts and ask us to be a part of their wedding party! I am going to be a bridesmaid and my man gets to be a groomsman! I'm so happy so my friends to get married and really excited that I get to walk down the isle with my man on their special day!









After that exciting news I headed off to the Ugly Sweater Party and had a great night hanging out with everyone. The White Elephant gift exchange was hilarious and I really wanna do that with all of my friends next year! Lovin the holidays!

























































- Posted from my iPhone :]

1 comment:

alyssa said...

We are so full of cheese, it's redic.