Sunday, December 19, 2010

Lots of excitement here!


Tomorrow is my first official day of vacation and I'm going to start it with a bang! A few of my friends will be bringing their little ones over tomorrow morning to make gingerbread houses. I can't wait to see what the kids create. In the afternoon we are getting our special delivery. <3 I'm so excited to finally see our new piece of furniture in our house! Our livingroom will finally feel complete. Then, tomorrow night I have a game night over at Amy's. It's been such a hectic few months with all of the holidays and everything that us ladies haven't had a chance to hang out in a while. It will be good to have a drink or two and catch up. It always turns into a "gigglefest" with my girls. 

I cannot believe all of the rain that we've had in the past few days. It seems like it has let up a little but this afternoon. As I had coffee with Alyssa today it was still a full downpour! We didn't mind though because we had our rainboots on. ;) It's not so bad walking through all of the puddles when you are wearing the proper footwear. It's even a little fun! Tonight I need to finish a few gifts after we grab some dinner and go look at Christmas lights in our new car! This has already turned out to be the best Christmas yet. :]

No comments: