Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 15- Your dreams.. in great detail

Blog project update time... I missed yesterday which should have been this one and it landed on the perfect day!

I woke up yesterday morning with the most vivid dream ever! The dream started out with me driving in a van full of people friends and strangers. Oddly enough the friend I remember is an old friend from elementary school. We were riding somewhere very fast and one by one people were being ejected from the car. In the middle of this chaotic car ride my brain skipped scenes and I was them thrown in the middle of a routine lockdown at school. For some reason I decided to brave the hallway to fight for my students' protection. When I got into the hallway I was battling zombies wish one of those long lighters that you use to like candles with. As each zombie inched closer to me I'd stick the end of the lighter in their mouth and POOF they turned into a ball of fire and vanished into thin air!

I awoke in the middle of my zombie battle thinking that fighting zombies was pretty darn fun. A lot has been going on in my life this week that leads me to find an enlightening answer in this dream. Instead of letting certain "zombies" suck out my brains I need to POOF get rid of them. I took the lead of my dream... we will see how it works out. :) Bring on the positive influences in my life because that's the only way I will be able to ward of the negative vibes.

No comments: