Tuesday, September 28, 2010

October!

I was about to blog but instead got stuck researching ideas for the millions of upcoming events we have in October! Fun themed bride/groom shower, our Annual Halloween/Birthday Party, Disney Halloween Party, downtown for Halloween weekend and then actual Halloween! Oh and go ahead and throw in parent/teacher conference week, state/county observations at school (people in suits sit in while you teach and type everything you say and do so they can analyze it later) and an unfortunate ELD training the afternoon of our Halloween Party! Ugh! It looks like Brad will be stuck doing most of the prep just like last year. Good thing I married a man who is amazing in the kitchen! I have to start planning now because October 15th will be here before I know it and I want to get as much done as I can so that only the food is left for the day of the party. So exciting!!!!

In other news... we went to the local fair and just as I had predicted... it's still lame. I now understand why my parents never bothered to take me when I was a kid. They would always tell me what a waste of money it was but all I heard was how amazing it was from my friends.... I guess they had never been to Disneyland. lol

No comments: