Saturday, September 4, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Each year I get more and more excited when fall arrives. I know we are getting ready for Halloween insanely early but who cares!!! I did some shopping for new Halloween Decor today with my bestie. I had already scoped out Michael's early this week but today we hit up a few other stores as well. Plans are in the works for some super fun things in October! I'm already planning so much for Halloween that I forgot I have a party tomorrow that I need to get things for. Oooops! Anyway... here are a few things I got today! Tonight/tomorrow I'm going to bust out all of our old stuff and transform Granger Manor into the holiday house it's meant to be. <3

Some new creeps for our Halloween/Christmas Tree. This year we will do a better job at crossing the Halloween decor over to a snowy Halloween/X-mas theme... along the lines of Nightmare Before Christmas minus Jack Skellington all over the place. We will put our own twist on it.


Had to get this black cat ornament because we love Tuesday so much. I love anything black cat related. :)


Close up of our Frank ornament. Too dang cute!


Sara and I are going to make some cute spooky hair flower clips out of these soon. I love them!

We had the strangest cashier at Michael's today. She couldn't get over the fact that I was wearing all black first of all and she kept telling me there are other colors out there as if I wasn't aware. Strange lady. As I signed my receipt though she lightened up a little as she told me how pretty my wedding ring is. What a looney toon.

Off to get ready for a family birthday and then I need to start planning for tomorrow. I can't wait to spend some quality time with our friends by the pool. This is what long weekends are all about!

No comments: