Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Yes, it has started.

I'm home sick from work so I aactually have a second to post a few photos from last weekend. :]



Purchased a beautiful jar and now I'm addicted. I'm going to get a few more next time I'm shopping.


The large skull was glittered last year and the rest was don't last weekend. It turned out even better than I thought it would.






I made our Holiday wreath last year but Sara made the large bow for me so I could update it this year.



We also made some holiday headbands! The most time consuming part was wrapping the entire headband with black ribbon. I love it.

This week I'm hoping I kick this cold because we have my husbands birthday to celebrate on Friday! There is so much going on in the next month. I do not have time to be sick.
- Posted from my iPhone :]

No comments: